Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robopon Fan!
Quto Offline

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
RE: Robopon Fan!
(02-01-2013 04:38 PM)Albertharris Wrote:  Robopon count solely on its gear. Combining this with the fact that Robopon needs Pokemon's choice to change individual features freely after defeating a competitor trainer's, there is no reason whatsoever to use more than one Robopon for the whole game.

Not entirely true.

There are differences in the GBA version where certain parts and software were restricted to most robopon.

And even then, the 'Boot' type robopon, you could never modify or change them to do barely anything. The biggest upside to the Boot types though are their stats. Their stats are a lot higher than the kind you modify, and the software they come equipped with evolves as they level up.

Lastly, I have had to swap out my robopon several times in a couple battles on my old GBC cartridge. Though there may not be any reason, I have had plenty of instances where I had to swap out mine both during and out of battle.

The GBA game eliminates 1 vs. 1 battles and resorts to having all 4 robopons in your party fight at the same time. I like the GBA version better for its revamp in battles, system changes and allowing my fav robopon, Sunny, to finally evolve. What I don't like about it is how some of the gui features to its menu don't mix well and bits of its story to progress in the game.

Thanks for your opinion.
02-02-2013 09:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Robopon Fan! - Quto - 01-30-2013, 05:35 AM
RE: Robopon Fan! - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 02-01-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: Robopon Fan! - Nicknclank - 02-03-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: Robopon Fan! - Quto - 02-04-2013, 12:33 PM