Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
(12-06-2012 05:46 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  Has anyone seen any gameplay of Anarchy Reigns/Max Anarchy? It looks surprisingly good, and all the characters look unique and distinct enough to where no two characters are alike.

To anyone who doesn't know: This game was supposed to be released in the Western countries back in June, but SEGA decided to say no to that, and kept the game only in Japan, despite the game being fully translated, voices, menus, etc. Completely translated, and ready to ship out, and they didn't let it happen. Instead, they kept the game only in Japan, and are going to release it everywhere else this coming January, but they knocked the price down to $30. Now, I'm not sure why they knocked the price down, since it seems a little unfair to Platinum, but at least we'll finally see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DtTN0wGKy0

(I don't know how to make the video in the post itself, sorry)
Code:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ni1DzrgZs8[/video]

EDIT: The video is lacking several characters, since that video is from March.
I played it earlier this year (if you have a Japanese Xbox acco you can download the demo which has functioning online (I found 2 people from the Netherlands though...odd))
The characters Jack, Baron and Mathilda are from the game Mad World on the Wii(awesome game and obviously made by Platinum). Plus they added Bayonetta but it would be that LITTLE bit more sweeter if they added Sam from Vanquish. He would fit perfect in this game.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 11:04 PM by BumblebeeCody.)
12-06-2012 11:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - BumblebeeCody - 12-06-2012 11:04 PM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM