Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am officially separating myself from the rest of the Halo fanboys.
A Zombie Riot Offline
Teh Zombie Master

Given 229 thank(s) in 189 post(s)
RE: I am officially separating myself from the rest of the Halo fanboys.
(09-12-2012 08:44 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:  Ha, I haven't associated myself with the Halo fans for a while (however those are the fans that are similar to CoD fans).

The fans I associate with are the ones that don't spam Gamefaqs and youtube about retarded little things that make every game bad, and the retards you see on the Bungie forums, I prefer the people who have played the campaign on Legendary and Bro-op with their friends on Team Slayer and no MLG.

Hell, I am incredibly good at this game, last time I played I topped BTB with 53 kills, Reach may have terrible hit detection, but I always thought it was lag on my end.

Anyhow, I though all Halo's were pretty good, I always ranked them story wise anyhow, multiplayer was pretty much the same, but the thing about Reach was I was excited for it, all the new weapons, armor abilities, maps looked amazing, and I really wanted it.

Halo 4 looks like Metroid, I never really liked the 3D Metroid's much due to their retarded difficulty curve with their bosses, and I think my mind makes me think Halo will be the same, nothing I've seen so far has made me want to play it, apart from it being Halo.

Still, I may be going off topic, Halo 3 was better than Reach by far, but I give Reach some points for having some decent maps if you knew how to play them.
You know, you're right. It says something about a person who has actually beat the games on legendary. I've beat 3, ODST and Reach on Legendary (before I was too scared to even attempt it, lol).

And I'll rent Halo 4 (and most likely 5 and 6). I'm just done with the series (meaning I don't think I'll buy another Halo game again). If they release a Halo 2 anniversary edition, then that will be my last Halo game I buy.

(09-12-2012 09:24 AM)Xannidel Wrote:  I played the first 2 Halo games because all I wanted was the original Xvox (Fable called my attention when I was 15) and I did watch my ex roomates play Halo 3 CONSTANTLY and it just never clicked for me. Never saw Reach gameplay so I am afraid I can't agree or disagree.

Reach gameplay isn't too far off from Halo 3. They added in armor abilities and basically got rid of the map based abilities (which all of them, besides overshield... which is just a shield bubble, were turned into abilities). I liked the map based ones more, because it seemed like you actually had to fight for them. And if someone came from behind and assassinated you, you were honestly shocked.

In Halo: Reach, if someone is using invisibility, it shows. It's not real hidden. If you suddenly see 30 red dots on the radar, you know someones using it and you're most likely going to find them before they find you.

It's like they attempted to make the game more fast-based... like Call of Duty or something. But the thing is, Halo doesn't work that way. And this game is shining proof of that. And it seems 343i is taking it even further with Halo 4.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 10:11 AM by A Zombie Riot.)
09-12-2012 10:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am officially separating myself from the rest of the Halo fanboys. - A Zombie Riot - 09-12-2012 10:05 AM