Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am officially separating myself from the rest of the Halo fanboys.
retrolinkx Offline
The Rookie.

Given 180 thank(s) in 157 post(s)
RE: I am officially separating myself from the rest of the Halo fanboys.
Ha, I haven't associated myself with the Halo fans for a while (however those are the fans that are similar to CoD fans).

The fans I associate with are the ones that don't spam Gamefaqs and youtube about retarded little things that make every game bad, and the retards you see on the Bungie forums, I prefer the people who have played the campaign on Legendary and Bro-op with their friends on Team Slayer and no MLG.

Hell, I am incredibly good at this game, last time I played I topped BTB with 53 kills, Reach may have terrible hit detection, but I always thought it was lag on my end.

Anyhow, I though all Halo's were pretty good, I always ranked them story wise anyhow, multiplayer was pretty much the same, but the thing about Reach was I was excited for it, all the new weapons, armor abilities, maps looked amazing, and I really wanted it.

Halo 4 looks like Metroid, I never really liked the 3D Metroid's much due to their retarded difficulty curve with their bosses, and I think my mind makes me think Halo will be the same, nothing I've seen so far has made me want to play it, apart from it being Halo.

Still, I may be going off topic, Halo 3 was better than Reach by far, but I give Reach some points for having some decent maps if you knew how to play them.
09-12-2012 08:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am officially separating myself from the rest of the Halo fanboys. - retrolinkx - 09-12-2012 08:44 AM