MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I am officially separating myself from the rest of the Halo fanboys.
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Zombie Riot Offline
Teh Zombie Master

Given 229 thank(s) in 189 post(s)
I love the series, don't get me wrong. Well, I loved everything up until Reach (I hate Reach...). And I'm going to most likely rent the next trilogy.

They're fun games and I don't mind playing them (besides Reach... that game.... yuck). The only thing I want from 343i is for them to do a Halo 2 anniversary edition using the halo 2 engine and having the online be back on. I would love to play that game again and again. I loved Halo 2 to death.

But no, I'm separating myself from the rest of the Halo fanboys because I cannot partake in what they do anymore. The Halo boards on GameFAQ's are just filled with them and they're annoying. I can't have a civil discussion without it turning into a flame war. It's the way they act when you tell them how much a game sucks that just annoys me. It's the way they handle it. It's pathetic.

And I felt bad for the person I was playing Reach with last night. I was yelling a lot because of how bad the hit detection is (it's atrocious). She was like "You really don't like this game, do you?" The last time I played it before yesterday was back in March. And that was like 4 games. And before that was November of last year, which was like 6 games. It's just not as fun as Halo 3 is, sadly. At least when I was playing Halo 3 with another person, me and her were having a blast and I wasn't getting so frustrated at it.

Reach is Bungies poorest developed game, ever. It's a half-ass attempt at a game and they should honestly feel bad for even making it.
09-12-2012 06:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I am officially separating myself from the rest of the Halo fanboys. - A Zombie Riot - 09-12-2012 06:13 AM