Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11
Berry Offline
The Senior Starman

Given 94 thank(s) in 74 post(s)
RE: 11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11
(09-15-2012 09:28 AM)cingchris Wrote:  *sigh* Well this is what happens when you make this kind of thread on a forum that has international members on it. Anyway Berry and anyone else that thinks like that well I'll tell you yes America is a horrible fucking nation where the majority of people that live here are self absorbed assholes who only look at themselves and never the world around them, but not all of us are like that you know. Anyway I'm fucking staying out of this one from now on it's just gonna be a giant America hate fest from here on out, and to be honest we deserve it. (Also Berry as a side note just so I can also inform you of something you left out or didn't know about when making your point to Skarro about WW2, we were sending weapons and tanks and many other things to Europe to help the war effort way before we got attacked,and that is the reason we were attacked.)

I don't actually hate america,It's just that i meet people who has gone racist or making Illegal jokes about me whenever i visit america in the summer.Hell,when they announce the 9/11 broadcast.People has actually tried to pick fights with me because they thought i was Muslim for god sake. And yes i admit it, i've gone too far and personal.I apologize to any people who may found offended to my comments,It really annoys me when people starts going all crazy because of one attack. This is my sincere opinion,and didn't meant to offend any Americans.
09-15-2012 11:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11 - Berry - 09-15-2012 11:09 AM