• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11
Skarro Offline
I AM HOLLYWOOD

Given 59 thank(s) in 46 post(s)
RE: 11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11
(09-14-2012 12:57 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  
(09-13-2012 06:05 AM)cingchris Wrote:  @BumblebeeCody

Umm...excuse me? I'm sorry but you are going to have to spell out the point you are trying to make and why. I have a guess as to what you are getting at but I have no clue what I could have said to make you try to say that, so I'm just gonna not assume and just ask for clarification before I say anything.

My point is that it's funny to point out NOT knowing what the date is (Because 9/11 is soooo important) yet not acknowledge any other important dates in history.

@Skarro
It's silly Americans consider themselves important. I live in London and yet we were attacked (The 7/7) bombings. The next day they opened up the tube lines. 2 years after, and everyone got on with their lives. There's no "this is the worst day in British history days etc". Not just Britain, but the countries such as Istanbul (2 days ago) were attacked.

Americans; more than 11 years on, still consider it to be the worst attack in history yet they've committed far worse on countries like Iraq and Japan than any other country and are still being committed as we speak.
Why would I care about America being attacked when they've done far worse?

Americans have yet to do a purposeful massive civilian focused murder on anyone outside of the US. If the army could press a button to give the civilians immunity in Japan and Iraq they would. Notice how more people have died in their army then in 9/11 yet they still mourn 9/11 more. There is a difference between casualties of war and murder.

And congrats on Britain not caring after 2 years, maybe American's will beat you next time in this race to see who can care the least to be better people.

Edit: And about you not caring about the Americans who died because America has done far worse is completely ridiculous, as if those people have had any connection to anything their army has done what-so-ever. That's like saying we shouldn't care if Germans get murdered because of Hitler. If Britain decided to murder a million people against YOUR will i'm sure people should still mourn you.

It feels like your just trying to justify your personal sociopathy.

Edit2: I'm Canadian btw.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2012 11:27 PM by Skarro.)
09-14-2012 11:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11 - Skarro - 09-14-2012 11:22 PM