MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A Zombie Riot Offline
Teh Zombie Master

Given 229 thank(s) in 189 post(s)
One of the darkest days in history in the US. Maybe not the darkest day, but it's definitely one of them. Today is the day that the twin towers were attacked. Today is the day where everything changed.

Thousands and thousands of people lost their lives today. Firefighters lost their lives trying to save the people from the horrific accident. Lives were changed. Scars were had.

Do you remember what you were doing on that dark day?

-----

Me, I was at school, being outside for physical ed.

I cannot imagine how scary it had to of been for the people in New York though. I watched the clip of both planes hitting the tower last year as the 10 anniversary. And I cried so hard. And then there were things on TV about it. My goodness. I was only 11 at the time so I had no idea what was actually going on.

Sure, I was shocked and all that this happened, but I didn't know why or who and it took me many years to finally understand it. It almost breaks my heart just thinking about it. You watch the videos, and you can see people jumping out of the tower. It's so heartbreaking. Heck, I'm just tearing up right now just thinking about it.

This is definitely something we all will remember for the rest of our lives. And hopefully the next generations never have to have something like this happen.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 06:01 AM by A Zombie Riot.)
09-11-2012 04:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11 - A Zombie Riot - 09-11-2012 04:56 PM