MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
This "The New 52" DC comics reboot.
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirion Offline
irion-irion-irion

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)
So, last year DC rebooted its universe, with all new stories, characters and all this stuff.

So I used this fresh new start to start reading the new Batman comics (IMO the only truly cool DC hero, along with some of his bat-mates). I read issues #1 through #5 and am really surprised to see new villains (Court of Owls) debuting and the impact they have in all Gotham's and Bruce Wayne's storyline. I can't help it but buying more and more issues on ComiXology to know what's going to happen next!

So, I want to know, what do you think about this rebooting thing? Is the DC Universe more interesting now or you'd rather it went back to what it was before? Are the other super-heroes more interesting now (though, I must say, there isn't much you could say to make me like Superman even a little bit)? Did you prefer DC would create new universes to adress inconsistent stories like Marvel does (Marvel Universe happens in Earth-616, Ultimate Universe happens in Earth-1610, where a lot of thing are different and they almost never interact with each other. This way they don't need to reboot everything)?

Also, what the hell are those "New 52"?
08-13-2012 12:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
This "The New 52" DC comics reboot. - Sirion - 08-13-2012 12:56 PM