Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The "Tell me about you" thread thing.
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The "Tell me about you" thread thing.
I think Retrolinkx was making a joke that kinda backfired (Not the first time for him haha).

How old are you?

What gender do you identify with?
Male mostly but I understand females

What's your name?
Taz Kelly

What's your favorite color(s)?
Purple

What is your sexual orientation?
Heterosexual

Are you affiliated with a religion? (if not, express your beliefs about religion)
Athiest/Agnostic. I find religion like Christianity and Islam a curse on this planet with 0 evidence of a deity existing (unless you count Shigeru Miyamoto). But I also lean the side of Agnostic because I'm willing to accept the existence of a "supernatural super being who created everything we know and don't know" if there is [b]evidence. But we are too smart(and growing) and progressive as a species to stay with religion.[/b]

What else would you like to say about yourself?
There's nothing special about me. I wake up, eat, sleep, piss, play games, go to work and I'm currently in Uni (studying Computer Science). I love playing Games and have done since I was around 4(that I can remember). I don't smoke, drink or do drugs and enjoy the lifestyle I feel gives me the less trouble. I consider myself to have a good sense of humour and also open minded. I believe (actually I know) everyone on this planet is equal and we should really be working for a better future.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2012 09:32 PM by BumblebeeCody.)
08-15-2012 09:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The "Tell me about you" thread thing. - BumblebeeCody - 08-15-2012 09:32 PM