BumblebeeCody
Posting Freak
    
Posts: 2,194
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 24
|
RE: The life-in-general help me thread
(07-14-2012 11:49 AM)PikaPikari Wrote: Okay guys, I feel like a horrible person...
Last year I lost one of my best friends. We were in arguments for the entire summer until one day, I go to play my heartgold game...a game that I had pokemon stored in from all the way when I had my Ruby game from 10 years ago....and MY FILE WAS GONE. Instead, there was a file with her name on it.
Under this impression, I thought she might have switched cartridges either on accident or out of spite or something. So that night I called her up crying asking if she would look for it and we started fighting more and eventually it triggered our friendship ending. It was devastating for me. I lost my friend and hardwork.
Well...here I am a year later and as I am packing boxes from my closet...what do I find in the midst of my rubble? My heartgold game. I couldn't believe it..I thought it was gone for good. I thought she stole it and never found or gave it back. I lost a friendship that was triggered over a game.
We are now on speaking terms...but I'm scared to tell her or apologize? Should I? Or would it just seem horrible? I don't know. I don't know.
-sad panda-
Depends, when did you last speak to her?
|
|
| 07-14-2012 07:47 PM |
|