BumblebeeCody
Posting Freak
    
Posts: 2,194
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 24
|
RE: Picking my nose to find a dead fly in there.
Ha David Bowie. Shoutouts to China Girl >: (
Lets see hmm :
Linking Park collaborating with Jay-Z.
John Lennon - Number 9
Nintendo Wii Music....(Why!?)
[spoiler]![[Image: 123260_m-night-shyamalan-talks-the-last-airbender.jpg]](http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/123260_m-night-shyamalan-talks-the-last-airbender.jpg)
Need I say more?
[/spoiler]
Street Fighter x Tekken. One of the most horrendous pieces of over hyped moose wank ever.
R.I.P Pokemon Quite fitting actually since it's an Egyptian Sarcophagus.
All the new Marvel films. Captain America and Thor ESPECIALLY. Stop it Hollywood! Stop it! Please...
Liking Anime. What we have now though.......
The Transformers film. I feel like a wanker for liking the cartoon now
I'll leave you with one final image and I'm sure you know exactly where I'm going with this [spoiler] [/spoiler]
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 11:12 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
|
|
| 07-12-2012 11:08 AM |
|