Poll: More Star Wars ?
Yes
No
Don't care
Purple
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4.05B
Author Message
SERIOUSLY THOUGH Offline
Solo Diver
*****

Posts: 2,154
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 35
Post: #1
Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4.05B
[Image: tBIyj.jpg]

So - Disney has bought Star Wars, and will be releasing news films aplenty. What say you, forumgoers ?

Personally, I'm glad they're making new Star Wars. I enjoyed the films and will most likely enjoy the others.
My Facebook feed is besieged with 60bttHz/s of fanmahbois going "oh nyenyenye it's ruining the franchise", "brebrebrehhh[sic], leave Star Wars alone".
Here's an idea -
[spoiler]DON'T GO TO SEE THE BLOODY FILMS[/spoiler]


I say "yay more Starwars"


EDIT - Saw this on Reddit [spoiler][Image: xN2xp.jpg][/spoiler]
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2012 09:29 PM by SERIOUSLY THOUGH.)
10-31-2012 09:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4.05B - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-31-2012 09:24 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)