BumblebeeCody
Posting Freak
    
Posts: 2,194
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 24
|
RE: Most hated gaming misconceptions
(08-09-2012 10:31 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: (08-09-2012 09:58 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
Common misconception:
Xbox LIVE is mostly a peer-to-peer network and not server based. (How much is Gold again now)?
Are you saying that's the misconception or the fact? I'm sorry I'm just a bit confused.
As in, I've heard people say "Xbox LIVE uses servers all the time" which is why we pay for it, when really it's not.
(08-10-2012 03:58 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Seeing as we play video games, we're all violent murderers. Also we have no lives because we like picking up a controller to have fun.
I'd leave my house but Jack Thompson is waiting by my door.
Also, you forgot to add, "never getting vagina".
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 04:17 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
|
|
| 08-10-2012 04:16 AM |
|