Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Donkey Kong "Riding" Donkey Kong
Author Message
DrZaius Offline
Junior Member
**

Posts: 47
Joined: Aug 2012
Reputation: 3
Post: #1
Donkey Kong "Riding" Donkey Kong
This is another one I submitted to the Reddit page but I never got around to actually showing how this is done. I got the idea to post it when I saw the entry for the Assassin's Creed glitch. It's pretty much the same thing only... this one features Donkey Kong so it's better. Wink

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned it on the forums so sorry if I'm repeating anything.

[Image: gfs_47078_2_51.jpg]

Here's a video I found on how to do it.





I remember first reading about this glitch years ago, before youtube was big, and I only saw pictures of it.
08-09-2012 08:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Donkey Kong "Riding" Donkey Kong - DrZaius - 08-09-2012 08:33 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)