Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Final Fantasy 8 theory
Author Message
BumblebeeCody Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 2,194
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 24
Post: #4
RE: A Final Fantasy 8 theory
I dunno if I'd ever consider that there was actually any competent writing involved when it came to FF8, much like the ending to ME3 [spoiler]and the indoctrination theory which is really wasn't. It was just crappy writing.[/spoiler] So to have Squall randomly wake up and it never being referenced again is just that amazing writing ability. .....like finding a random ship in space when they're about to die.

I haven't read the entire thing through yet but gotta appreciate the fans for coming up with some great theories.

Edit: I thought it was much longer but I didn't take into account that the comments take up most of the page.
Yeah, awesome stuff though I doubt it was actually that well written.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2012 02:07 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
07-23-2012 02:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
A Final Fantasy 8 theory - Xannidel - 07-23-2012, 12:18 AM
RE: A Final Fantasy 8 theory - Xannidel - 07-23-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: A Final Fantasy 8 theory - BumblebeeCody - 07-23-2012 02:00 AM
RE: A Final Fantasy 8 theory - Lesqueecee - 08-10-2012, 06:59 PM
RE: A Final Fantasy 8 theory - Ouberry_13 - 08-12-2012, 04:40 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)