Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Pokemon - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Pokemon (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Pokemon (/thread-89.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Pokemon - Hanekoma - 06-27-2012 01:49 PM

Scizor is on my top 10 pokemon list! As is Gliscor ^_^ I had two teams of my favorite pokemon one for battles with my friends and one for battling online at the battle tower...the "deadly" team I would call it ^_^;;;

RE: Pokemon - Cookiez - 06-27-2012 01:53 PM

I remember getting Dragonite way back when Red/Blue came out. I traded him up through each game up to Black/White and hopefully Black/White 2.

RE: Pokemon - Mr.Katana - 06-27-2012 02:04 PM

My favorite Pokemon would either be Deoxys or Rayquaza.

I loved Pokemon Emerald because when I was younger, it just seemed so expansive to me. I loved the dive feature and just exploring the oceans at the bottom like I was some real explorer. xD Wasn't there the Mystery berry island? I tried getting there, but with no luck, but kept trying just because it was fun just traversing the land.

RE: Pokemon - Seydou - 06-27-2012 02:04 PM

As you can see in the avatar my favorite pokemon is Blastoise

I like Arcanine,Umbreon,Treecko and Totodile too.

RE: Pokemon - PikaPikari - 06-27-2012 02:09 PM

I'm in love with Pokemon Big Grin

My prized possession is my Pikachu Nintendo 64!
I am a big collector of the series...Smile
And my favorite is Pikachu...I don't care if when people hear that it is my favorite they think "She must be a noob". Pikachu was the first pokemon I laid eyes on! Back when I was about 3, my dad owned a gaming store and I would sit on the floor and watch all the older kids play the TCG..and I was just memorized by the little rodent as soon as I saw it. From that day on, Pokemon was one thing I was never able to let go of.

RE: Pokemon - Hanekoma - 06-28-2012 05:38 AM

I mean...Pikachu is also one of my favorites...I was never really made fun of for it because I always destroyed the people who called me a noob for using Pikachu. Who's laughing now, huh?!

RE: Pokemon - Scormac - 06-28-2012 06:16 AM

I have to admit Tongue i used him 2

but that was in porkemon yellow

RE: Pokemon - TheMark - 06-28-2012 07:23 AM

Since the first gen of pokemon i love Rock/Ground (blame it on Giovanni)
And i think the pokemon i love the most is Rhydon. To level Rhyhorn all the way to 42 lvl is something really hard, but the results are a BLAST.

RE: Pokemon - Xannidel - 06-28-2012 08:03 AM

My favorites starter? Squirtle

My favorite all around? Abbra (if you did not have jigglypuff or a butterfree to use sing/sleep powder, then you were in for a FUN time. But boy was catching one so worth it! I am always a fan of abbra.

My favorite as a kid? Zubat!? Why you may ask? Not only was he a big troll in mt. Moon but he was so cute plus I was a huge bat fan when I was a kid so of course Zubat caught my attention and yes I did train one up which was the biggest pain!!!

RE: Pokemon - Hanekoma - 06-28-2012 09:36 AM

But nothing will ever be better than when I beat Gary/Blue in the last battle. My reaction...

RE: Pokemon - icekyler - 06-28-2012 11:13 AM

scizor. since the first generation the bug type sucked, but in the 4rt gen. they were changed and now they are good

RE: Pokemon - Chomp - 06-28-2012 12:49 PM

Charmeleon! He is just so sick.
[Image: badass_charmeleon_by_izzyandmryhu-d3d9qr7.jpg]
I even have a little Charmeleon figurine on my desk. The dude rocks.

Some stuff:
[Image: vwlXs.jpg]
[Image: 9S3fn.jpg]
[Image: w5Tqk.jpg]
[Image: Y0zDU.jpg]

RE: Pokemon - Hanekoma - 06-28-2012 02:00 PM

MC Charmilli hahaha XD

RE: Pokemon - Scormac - 06-28-2012 04:27 PM

(06-28-2012 07:23 AM)TheMark Wrote:  Since the first gen of pokemon i love Rock/Ground (blame it on Giovanni)
And i think the pokemon i love the most is Rhydon. To level Rhyhorn all the way to 42 lvl is something really hard, but the results are a BLAST.
What about his evolution? Rhyperior or something like that

RE: Pokemon - Slam - 06-28-2012 08:52 PM

I'll do like Chomp and gonna post some awesome pics

[Image: tumblr_m5sz9l7PQX1r671jho1_500.png]
By =Delthero

[Image: tumblr_m4p0i5co0Z1qbogvfo1_500.jpg]

Dont mess with the fuckin Pikachu
[Image: tumblr_m4r4qloDMy1qe45nlo1_500.jpg]

My birthday is on October
[Image: tumblr_m525n8l0xN1rof2cqo1_500.jpg]

There more from where these came ^^