• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pokemon
Hanekoma Offline
Producer

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Pokemon
Just a thread about Pokemon! Any favorite pokemon or memory just post away! ^_^
06-26-2012 10:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nicknclank Offline
The Strategist

Given 28 thank(s) in 21 post(s)
RE: Pokemon
Well, my favorite pokemon is Mismagius!

Ev: 252 Spd, 160 Hp, 96 Spa
Moves:
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball

It's a frekin' ghost pokemon with an awesome design, his name comes from the french word "Magie" (magic), and it's one hell of a fast pokemon. It's one of my favorite Substitute/Sweepers in the game Tongue
06-26-2012 11:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zspartancats Offline

Given 11 thank(s) in 10 post(s)
Machop is my favorite Pokemon in the original set of Pokemon.

Also, I liked how my father called Pokemon, Pokeman/men.
06-26-2012 11:02 AM
Hanekoma Offline
Producer

My favorite pokemon is Lucario!!
Nickname: Hanekoma
STATS
Type: Fight/Steel
Level: 88
HP: 236
Attack: 242
Defense: 144
Special Attack: 251
Special Defense: 159
Speed: 216
MOVESET
Aura Sphere - Fight
Psychic - Psychic
Dragon Pulse - Dragon
Dark Pulse - Dark
I raised him when he was a little Riolu Q~Q I'm proud of my little guy all grown up and wiping out the Elite Four all by himself :')
06-26-2012 11:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pie Offline

My favorite pokemon in general is Pichu, i have a team of 6 of them over 100 if them
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2012 11:15 AM by pie.)
06-26-2012 11:14 AM
Perce Offline

Given 3 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
My favorite Pokemon is Golduck !
My first pokemon lvl 100. So powerful ! Tongue
06-26-2012 11:15 AM
SpikeYoAzz Offline

I was six years old when Pokemon Red first came out and I got it for Christmas. I picked Bulbasaur as my starter. I was stuck for the longest time in Viridian City because the old man lying on ground wouldn't let you pass and I didn't know that I had go back to Prof Oak to give him the parcel. I did the only thing I could and trained Bulbasaur until it evolved into and Ivysaur. I decided and go back to Prof Oak after the evolution cause I thought he might give me a reward or something for evolving my starter. I returned for the Pokedex scene and headed back to Viridian City. You guys have no idea how happy I was when the old man finally let me pass through Viridian city
06-26-2012 12:40 PM
Arjahn Offline
Lv. 99 Chicken

Given 206 thank(s) in 165 post(s)
When I was a smaller manchild, me and my best friend each had copies of Pokemon Leaf Green, which became our favorite game to play together. Me and my family had to go to a wedding that was a few states away, and I was stuck trying to beat the elite four so my friend let me borrow his Typhlosion (which was extremely rare back then). Predictably, I lost the cartridge somewhere and to this day I have no idea where it might be.

He hasn't let it go.
06-26-2012 12:51 PM
Sabrina Offline
Giraffe

Given 35 thank(s) in 31 post(s)
My favorite Pokemon is Scraggy.
06-26-2012 01:00 PM
 Thanks given by: Cinna
Arjahn Offline
Lv. 99 Chicken

Given 206 thank(s) in 165 post(s)
Oh is it a favorite pokemon list? Sorry if i misread, Arcanine is incredible.
06-26-2012 01:11 PM
Hanekoma Offline
Producer

On no haha it's a post anything you want about Pokemon thread ^_^ I guess for introductions we say our favorite pokemon
06-26-2012 01:38 PM
7Soul Offline

Given 7 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
I bought my GameBoy Color and Pokemon Red when I was in the 2nd grade. It was the first thing I ever bought with my own money :3 I started playing with Squirtle. By the end it was lvl 60 while my other pokemon were all low level. I was really bad, partly because I didn't knew how to speak english ^^

Favorite pokemon is... well, you can guess
06-26-2012 01:58 PM
Wrench Ninja Offline
Chronicler

Given 3 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Among my favorite Pokemon are the Squirtle evolutions (especially Wartortle) and the Bulbasaur evolutions.

However, the Pokemon that I probably hold dearest to my heart is Butterfree. I started on Pokemon blue, and eventually got Yellow. With Yellow, Brock is tough due to the fact that you really don't get an opportunity before him to catch anything strong against Rock. To counter this, I caught a Caterpie and trained it up until it evolved into a Butterfree and learned Confusion. I try to keep him in my active team for as long as I can after that...during one of my most recent playthroughs, I got him into his mid-30s...and it was a bittersweet moment when I put him away...
06-26-2012 02:28 PM
Kat Offline

My brother bought me Pokemon Emerald from some guy in China for Christmas last year. I traded all my pokemon from every game (mainly my Ruby, that's the game I kept all my good/rare pokemon on) to my Emerald. I was definitely trying to complete the pokedex, since I hadn't done that on any game before. 10 pokemon away and.. bam. "The save file has been corrupted or damaged, the file has been erased" or something like that. Whole file just.. gone. Turns out it was a fake game, but I didn't even know they made fake games. I wasn't even mad or sad when it happened, to be honest. I laughed like a maniac for a good 10 minutes. I haven't played the Emerald since.

Blaziken and Absol are my favorite pokemon. The first pokemon that I trained to level 100 was Lapras. Most of my good pokemon are gone because of that incident. My highest level now is Espeon, and it's level 80. Out of all the legendary pokemon, Ho-oh is my favorite and Suicune is my least.

The first time I tried to beat the Elite Four was when I was 5. I got so pissed off at one of the Elites, that I ripped my gameboy in half. I hid it for a good year or two, 'til my mom found it. Nowadays I play all my Pokemon cartidges on my trusty ol' Gameboy Advance SP. It's grey, and I've had it since I broke my other gameboy. I know it's the same one I've had since I was a kid, because when I was younger, I tried to a bite a piece off the top corner (I raged hard as a kid). My tiny teeth marks are still there.
/endlongpost
06-26-2012 02:41 PM
Scormac Offline

Given 30 thank(s) in 27 post(s)
[Image: yCqZ2.png]

my top favorites if they had to form a team Big Grin

Also my top 3 types are:
1:poison
2:ghost
3:bug