Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Game of Thrones (TV VERSION) - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Game of Thrones (TV VERSION) (/thread-87.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Game of Thrones (TV VERSION) - Sirion - 07-06-2012 07:22 AM

(07-06-2012 07:00 AM)Mr.Katana Wrote:  Never watched the show actually, but I found this. http://imgur.com/a/zqtpz

WOW, THIS IS SO ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

RE: Game of Thrones (TV VERSION) - Beardy - 08-06-2012 09:26 AM

Holy shit. I've just watched the first 4 episodes of this because my brother very kindly bought me the first series. FUCKING HELL THIS SERIES IS SO GOOD.

Also, I kinda want to be a midget with a supercool voice now.

RE: Game of Thrones (TV VERSION) - zspartancats - 08-06-2012 11:50 AM

(08-06-2012 09:26 AM)Beardy Wrote:  Holy shit. I've just watched the first 4 episodes of this because my brother very kindly bought me the first series. FUCKING HELL THIS SERIES IS SO GOOD.

Also, I kinda want to be a midget with a supercool voice now.

I was like that to for the whole first season. Then around the second season, I kind of lost interest in the show. It felt like all they did was talk and make bad choices and get betrayed. I was hoping to see more action and sword fighting.

RE: Game of Thrones (TV VERSION) - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-06-2012 06:19 PM

The second series went by much slower-paced than the first, though that's mainly because there are approximately a bajillion storylines to show in the same episode.

RE: Game of Thrones (TV VERSION) - Zaliphone - 08-06-2012 10:58 PM

I've only seen a few random episodes and it seems like a fantastic show. I'm kind of excited for the next season. I don't have much to say, considering I don't really know any of the characters. But I did like Sean Bean's character.

RE: Game of Thrones (TV VERSION) - Sirion - 08-08-2012 06:39 AM

I heard the series' producers already know the books series' end, so they know what to do in case George Martin can't finish the next books in time for coming seasons.