Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Game Ideas
DarkNerd Offline

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)
Pokemon Game Ideas
Basically, just tell us if you have any ideas for a Pokemon game.

I've played PokéPark Wii, and personally, I thought it could have been much better. I saw the most potential in the battling games. They were kind of short and repetitive, like the game, but if expanded upon, you could make a whole game out of them. Basically, meld the fighting of it more to the nonspinoffs, as in 4 changeable moves, HP, and levels. It would be a spectacular game that I think could capture the escense of Pokémon itself. The rush of battle, thrill of evolution, the power of grinding, all melted together in a way that not only challenges your ability to select moves, but when, where, and how. A midair Hyper Beam could be very different from a grounded one.

I'd also like to see Hey! You Pikachu rebooted and done better.
07-26-2012 08:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kamixaqui Offline
Serious Gamer

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
RE: Pokemon Game Ideas
Well, in my sincere opininon, Pokemon games aren't the same that they used to...
I played Pokemon since the first versions and now the g-... wait, you played PokéPark Wii?

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2012 12:05 PM by kamixaqui.)
08-26-2012 08:58 AM
DarkNerd Offline

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)
I heard about the battling thing and wanted to test it out. Only good fight is vs Tyranitar and vs Mamoswine.
Plus, 3D Squirtle.
08-26-2012 04:58 PM
Berry Offline
The Senior Starman

Given 94 thank(s) in 74 post(s)
Pokemon Shit Version.......
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6J8rtzxXIzKZH1SE_WXh...mp;amp;t=1]

And defeat the elite dumbass four

This time you must find legendary pokemon .............. Shitania and Crapamon

With the latest graphic and shit....... oh and this time there is a new goal:

YOU WANT TO BE THE VERY WORST,LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS.
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2012 11:25 AM by Berry.)
08-28-2012 11:22 AM
retrolinkx Offline
The Rookie.

Given 180 thank(s) in 157 post(s)
^

lel so edgy
08-29-2012 09:19 AM
SERIOUSLY THOUGH Offline
Solo Diver

Given 689 thank(s) in 484 post(s)
A game that doesn't just add new Pokémon and gimmicks (eg, making poffins) but that brings us a totally new dimension in Pokégaming, yes please Smile
08-29-2012 06:52 PM
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
(08-29-2012 06:52 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  A game that doesn't just add new Pokémon and gimmicks (eg, making poffins) but that brings us a totally new dimension in Pokégaming, yes please Smile

You mean the third dimension? ;D

Poffins wasn't really a gimmick. They were used for those who like Pokemon Contest (which I did).
08-29-2012 09:34 PM
SERIOUSLY THOUGH Offline
Solo Diver

Given 689 thank(s) in 484 post(s)
(08-29-2012 09:34 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  You mean the third dimension? ;D

[Image: what-does-it-mean.gif]

(08-29-2012 09:34 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  Poffins wasn't really a gimmick. They were used for those who like Pokemon Contest (which I did).
Those Pokémon contests were a bitch. HOW could anyone be impressed by ferkin' meowth using tail whip ? My goddam mewtwo used psychic and everyone's like "meh..." just because I didn't use it as my 2nd move. There should be a "use move on audience" option in the next game
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2012 10:35 PM by SERIOUSLY THOUGH.)
08-29-2012 10:34 PM
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody , Arjahn
zinja Offline
________

Given 37 thank(s) in 29 post(s)
I really want a new console (or 3ds) Pokemon game like Pokemon Colosseum and XD. Adding the idea of Shadow Pokemon really made these games stand out. I wish something like that would be implemented in newer pokemon games.

I also have to agree with ST, something totally new would be nice.
08-30-2012 05:38 AM
TheRealJDawgz Offline
Purple Puppy Plumbs Inc.

Given 29 thank(s) in 19 post(s)
I think Pokemon Stadium 3 for the Wii U would be really nice. I think it'd be cool if you could play in the 5th gen for Black/White then fast forward 2 years (in-game) to Black 2/White 2

Also Pokemon Yellow 3D with a normal mode with Gen 5 mechanics, Classic mode, just the original game remastered, and a hard mode, with EV spreads and whatnot.

One can only dream...
08-30-2012 06:01 AM
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
(08-28-2012 11:22 AM)Berry Wrote:  This time you must find legendary pokemon .............. Shitania and Crapamon

You're giving them ideas. Copyright those names.

(08-29-2012 10:34 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  
(08-29-2012 09:34 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  You mean the third dimension? ;D

[Image: what-does-it-mean.gif]
It means get your 3DS and see that new dimension you wanted. ;D

(08-29-2012 10:34 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  Those Pokémon contests were a bitch. HOW could anyone be impressed by ferkin' meowth using tail whip ? My goddam mewtwo used psychic and everyone's like "meh..." just because I didn't use it as my 2nd move. There should be a "use move on audience" option in the next game
I personally love the contest. I had a Pigeyot with 30 ribbons.
08-30-2012 08:24 AM
AverageGuy Offline

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
Hey you Pikachu totally needs a reboot. Probably with more control over that mug arse mouse, because I honestly don't enjoy its rebellious attitude. And also, a game where you can raise and take care of pokemon, one on one. Like a strange combo of Nintendogs, and Harvest Moon. That would be sweeet.
08-30-2012 09:57 AM
retrolinkx Offline
The Rookie.

Given 180 thank(s) in 157 post(s)
(08-29-2012 10:34 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  
(08-29-2012 09:34 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  Poffins wasn't really a gimmick. They were used for those who like Pokemon Contest (which I did).
Those Pokémon contests were a bitch. HOW could anyone be impressed by ferkin' meowth using tail whip ? My goddam mewtwo used psychic and everyone's like "meh..." just because I didn't use it as my 2nd move. There should be a "use move on audience" option in the next game

In Sapphire, I won the Beauty contest with my Swampert, me and him fucked up all the contests.
08-30-2012 08:51 PM
14leblanck Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Pokemon is the best and all but I think they should add more to the battle
such as more interactivity with the Pokemon choose your move at the beginning of your turn control your Pokemon drag your stylus across the touch screen and the Pokemon moves in that direction at its own pace still turn based 30 seconds not including move choice make misses not so random any more for attacking double tap where you want to hit after you attack or your 30 seconds run out its your opponents turn to attack and its your turn to dodge and depending on the environment you are in rocks or trees or other stuff scattered around the field to use to your advantage escape from battle using the exits at ether end or block opponents way or vice versa

Oh and the ability to evolve in the middle of battle by instead of getting EXP at the end of a battle getting it as you go and evolving in the middle of battle inflicts status effects or just plain old damage
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 09:48 PM by 14leblanck.)
10-08-2012 09:30 PM
Kai Offline
Traveller

Given 10 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
(10-08-2012 09:30 PM)14leblanck Wrote:  Pokemon is the best and all but I think they should add more to the battle
such as more interactivity with the Pokemon choose your move at the beginning of your turn control your Pokemon drag your stylus across the touch screen and the Pokemon moves in that direction at its own pace still turn based 30 seconds not including move choice make misses not so random any more for attacking double tap where you want to hit after you attack or your 30 seconds run out its your opponents turn to attack and its your turn to dodge and depending on the environment you are in rocks or trees or other stuff scattered around the field to use to your advantage escape from battle using the exits at ether end or block opponents way or vice versa

Oh and the ability to evolve in the middle of battle by instead of getting EXP at the end of a battle getting it as you go and evolving in the middle of battle inflicts status effects or just plain old damage

Not really sure about the battling thing. It sounds cool but I think it's better suited for a Ranger game.

I've always wanted evolution mid-battle though. They don't even have to change the exp gain, just let the Pokemon evolve once they level up.
10-10-2012 08:43 AM