Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister
Welcome to the former forums for DidYouKnowGaming?! In March of 2013, VGFacts was launched and this community was merged into the new forums there. These forums were originally taken offline at that time but I brought them back as an archive while transferring sites to the new server. Registrations and all interaction (posting, editing, moderation, etc.) are disabled but everything can still be read. If you're interested in joining the community, head on over to https://www.vgfacts.com/forums/ and join there but I've always thought it was important to preserve a site's roots so these forums will forever be available in this read-only state. Enjoy!
-Petie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trudel69
trudel69 Offline
El Bolo du Lac

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)
trudel69
Hi , the name's Marc, french man from Québec, Canada.

Bonjour, je m'apelle Marc, du Québec au canada.

I haven't been active on a forum for ages, and hope this one will grow to be a great loving family.
06-26-2012 07:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
A Zombie Riot Offline
Teh Zombie Master

Given 229 thank(s) in 189 post(s)
RE: trudel69
Bonjour! I'm not french, but at least I know that word! haha.

Nice to meet you and I hope this place becomes pretty awesome. It's nice to be a part of a forum from its very first day.
06-26-2012 07:48 AM
 Thanks given by: trudel69
txwatson Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
(06-26-2012 07:44 AM)trudel69 Wrote:  Hi , the name's Marc, french man from Québec, Canada.

Bonjour, je m'apelle Marc, du Québec au canada.

I haven't been active on a forum for ages, and hope this one will grow to be a great loving family.

Hi Marc. I haven't been active in a forum for a long time either, I figured I'd come here in hopes that it'd be easier to join the community when I don't feel overwhelmed by the huge pre-existing culture. Nice to meet you.
06-26-2012 07:51 AM
trudel69 Offline
El Bolo du Lac

same feeling here, although i wasnt part of the working class last time a was active on a forum, i still hope i can be present enoough to follow everything
06-26-2012 07:58 AM
Origami Offline
Based

Given 10 thank(s) in 8 post(s)
My name is Beau, and as the name tells you I am in fact of French decent. I don't speak it though, unfortunately. Dad never took the time to teach me. Haven't been part of a forum for a while either, so let's see where this thing ends up.
06-26-2012 08:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trudel69 Offline
El Bolo du Lac

'sup Bro, err, Beau hehe
06-26-2012 08:04 AM