Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The story corner.
cingchris Offline

Given 105 thank(s) in 94 post(s)
The story corner.
Post any gaming story you feel is worth sharing here, also don't worry if they get a little long it's a story, I mean hell look at mine.
Also yes this story is in another thread but it's just such a perfect story for this thread so to anyone who has already read this don't bother reading it again just post if you feel like it.

One time on The Sims: Bustin' out me and my brother got on a co-op free-play world and lived in one of the pre-made houses (there were only two other people in this house). After living there for a bit we both decided that we wanted to get the one girl in the house to marry one of us so we both started getting up to 100 relationship status with her but it seems every time the CPU guy saw us flirting with her he would get super pissed and just be generally annoying. After achieving 100 relationship status we both asked her to marry one of us multiple times while getting rejected every time, we then realized that the other guy in the house was her husband and she was already taken...so naturally we added an edition on to the house with nothing in it then put him in there and then deleted the door to get him out of the way. We then proceed to continue asking her but all efforts were futile, and while all of this was going on her husband was in his room pissing and crapping his pants while being super depressed and dying multiple times of starvation just to be revived by the game. We eventually felt a little sorry for him so we stuck the crappiest bed, shower, toilet, and fridge in his room and because they were all crappy they would constantly break so he eventually got really good at fixing things. After all of this he would spend his day just fixing his stuff fulfilling his needs and if those things were done...he would just constantly cry because he had not talked to anyone since we locked him in there so we then felt sorry for him...and naturally we had a party and got some guests in his room and tried to lock them in there with him but the game didn't allow us to this so he went back into isolation. After the party we just decided to give him a phone so he could still have some social interaction so now when he had free time he would spend it on the phone but as soon as he got off we would start crying again because he was still depressed. Now bored with the world, me and my brother put wooden chairs everywhere in the house and one fireplace and removed the door to the house (after we both exited of course) and let the man out of his room and then had him light the fireplace then we watched the whole place burn and both of them die while we laughed. Big Grin ...Are we terrible people?

This is the Gamecube version that's how said co-op game is possible.
07-01-2012 07:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cingchris Offline

RE: The story corner.
Well it seems this thread is a complete bomb, guess people just don't have stories they wanna share. Whatever some threads are good ideas some aren't so thank you to anyone who actually read my long ass story, hope you got a good laugh out of it. Smile
07-02-2012 03:42 AM
Xannidel Offline
Banned

Given 181 thank(s) in 155 post(s)
This thread was made yesterday, give it some time and don't throw in the towel just yet.
07-02-2012 03:48 AM
cingchris Offline

(07-02-2012 03:48 AM)Xannidel Wrote:  This thread was made yesterday, give it some time and don't throw in the towel just yet.

True it was made yesterday but it still has only 27 views man that's why I said that not just because of no replies.
07-02-2012 03:54 AM
Lethal Offline
Fully Grown Spartan

Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)
One Time me and my friends decided to play some Dead Island after a long time. I forgot what to do, and when I joined their session, they were a bit away from me. So as I tried to venture towards them, shamblers just blocked the road. I got in a car, but didnt know how to drive it, so i reversed widly in a thin alley. My car glitched in there and I was stuck as a Ram charged down one alley and shamblers came down the other. I screamed endlessly as I was barraged by the endless slapping of the zombies below me, as I clambered up my car.

I was petrified.
07-02-2012 09:06 AM
 Thanks given by: cingchris
Arjahn Offline
Lv. 99 Chicken

Given 206 thank(s) in 165 post(s)
One sunny day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight.
Back to back they faced eachother,
with their swords they shot eachother.
One deaf policemen heard this noise,
He came and shot those two dead boys.
If you don't believe this story is true,
Just ask the blind man,
He saw it too.

[Image: true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png]
07-02-2012 10:49 AM
 Thanks given by: cingchris
Xannidel Offline
Banned

Given 181 thank(s) in 155 post(s)
(07-02-2012 03:54 AM)cingchris Wrote:  
(07-02-2012 03:48 AM)Xannidel Wrote:  This thread was made yesterday, give it some time and don't throw in the towel just yet.

True it was made yesterday but it still has only 27 views man that's why I said that not just because of no replies.

Does not matter how many views a thread has regardless of how long ago the thread was made, you just need to hang in there and look what happened, there are some replies. ^^
07-02-2012 12:28 PM
cingchris Offline

(07-02-2012 12:28 PM)Xannidel Wrote:  
(07-02-2012 03:54 AM)cingchris Wrote:  

Does not matter how many views a thread has regardless of how long ago the thread was made, you just need to hang in there and look what happened, there are some replies. ^^

I are happy. Big Grin
07-03-2012 05:17 AM