Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister
Welcome to the former forums for DidYouKnowGaming?! In March of 2013, VGFacts was launched and this community was merged into the new forums there. These forums were originally taken offline at that time but I brought them back as an archive while transferring sites to the new server. Registrations and all interaction (posting, editing, moderation, etc.) are disabled but everything can still be read. If you're interested in joining the community, head on over to https://www.vgfacts.com/forums/ and join there but I've always thought it was important to preserve a site's roots so these forums will forever be available in this read-only state. Enjoy!
-Petie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Merryberry Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Music Hello everyone!
Hello! My Name is Merry!
I'm an amateur musician and artist from Germany Smile

I've been following Did You Know Gaming for a while now because I totally love to read about videogame trivia, eastereggs, myths and this stuff!

Videogames have always been a big part of my life. Especially in my childhood. I loved to play Super Mario World and a lot of other games!

The Zelda series is one of my absolute favourites! My favourite game is: Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask. I love the atmosphere of this game and the music was awesome too.

Aside from playing videogames, music and drawing are my biggest passions. I make covers of videogamemusic and even original songs by myself and I play a lot of different instruments, like guitar, drums, dulcimer and many many more and I'm singing too.

So it's nice to meet you! Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2012 12:05 PM by Merryberry.)
06-30-2012 12:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
damerdar Offline
Alpha Nerd

Given 18 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
RE: Hello everyone!
I want to be nice, but your avatar makes me very angry.
06-30-2012 02:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Merryberry Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
(06-30-2012 02:43 PM)damerdar Wrote:  I want to be nice, but your avatar makes me very angry.

Why does it make you angry? It's just a fairy! o.O
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2012 03:07 PM by Merryberry.)
06-30-2012 03:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
damerdar Offline
Alpha Nerd

Given 18 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
(06-30-2012 03:05 PM)Merryberry Wrote:  
(06-30-2012 02:43 PM)damerdar Wrote:  I want to be nice, but your avatar makes me very angry.

Why does it make you angry? It's just a fairy! o.O

Just a fairy? JUST A FAIRY?

I knew a fairy once. The companionship was nice for a while, but the fairy's voice quickly changed that. What was once a helpful friend become the repetitive, droning sound of them trying to get my attention. A "Hey, Listen!" over here, a "watch out!" over there. She was my friend, but damn did she becoming the first thing I would ignore after I awoke.

Eventually we departed. At first I was relieved. But as the days went by, I missed the companionship that I had, even if it did grind against my friend. I began to travel in search of my fairy friend, but to no avail. In my travels I befriended another fairy, but it wasn't the same. It would never be the same.
06-30-2012 03:15 PM
Fearless Offline
Necromancer

Given 17 thank(s) in 15 post(s)
Hi Merry ^_^

I'm Fearless.

And my Co-Forum Member is addressing Navi.

A veeeery annoying fairy from Legend Of Zelda : Ocarina Of Time.
07-01-2012 02:56 PM
DHXIII Offline
Graphic Designer/Retro Gamer

Given 28 thank(s) in 27 post(s)
Welcome mary! Just a heads up I loved that Oath to Order cover on your Youtube page! It's one of my favourite songs in Majora's mask!
07-01-2012 08:41 PM