Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister
Welcome to the former forums for DidYouKnowGaming?! In March of 2013, VGFacts was launched and this community was merged into the new forums there. These forums were originally taken offline at that time but I brought them back as an archive while transferring sites to the new server. Registrations and all interaction (posting, editing, moderation, etc.) are disabled but everything can still be read. If you're interested in joining the community, head on over to https://www.vgfacts.com/forums/ and join there but I've always thought it was important to preserve a site's roots so these forums will forever be available in this read-only state. Enjoy!
-Petie

Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Free Thread
Author Message
retrolinkx Offline
The Rookie.
*****

Posts: 935
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 12
Thanks: 20
Given 180 thank(s) in 157 post(s)
Post: #76
RE: The Free Thread
(07-01-2012 04:50 AM)Nuudoru Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 04:11 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:  >Important Threads only.
>Glorified Spam thread.

Hurr.

The way you write sometimes reminds me of a certain kind of people from another site. Hmm..

Do tell. I would like to know myself.
07-01-2012 06:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cingchris Offline
Senior Member
****

Posts: 708
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 11
Thanks: 186
Given 105 thank(s) in 94 post(s)
Post: #77
RE: The Free Thread
DYKG'S YOUTUBE IS NOW PART OF Normal Boots!!! This is one of the happiest moments of my life. Heart
07-01-2012 08:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nuudoru Offline
Neckbearded Admin
*******

Posts: 1,013
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 14
Thanks: 29
Given 230 thank(s) in 176 post(s)
Post: #78
RE: The Free Thread
(07-01-2012 08:39 AM)cingchris Wrote:  DYKG'S YOUTUBE IS NOW PART OF Normal Boots!!! This is one of the happiest moments of my life. Heart

And they are soon becoming a youtube partner. The guy behind DKYG will finally start making cash on this site.
07-01-2012 08:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cingchris Offline
Senior Member
****

Posts: 708
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 11
Thanks: 186
Given 105 thank(s) in 94 post(s)
Post: #79
RE: The Free Thread
(07-01-2012 08:42 AM)Nuudoru Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 08:39 AM)cingchris Wrote:  DYKG'S YOUTUBE IS NOW PART OF Normal Boots!!! This is one of the happiest moments of my life. Heart

And they are soon becoming a youtube partner. The guy behind DKYG will finally start making cash on this site.

This. Is. Just amazing.
07-01-2012 08:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr.Katana Offline
Two Tickets to Paradise
****

Posts: 536
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 4
Thanks: 16
Given 82 thank(s) in 71 post(s)
Post: #80
RE: The Free Thread
(07-01-2012 08:45 AM)cingchris Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 08:42 AM)Nuudoru Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 08:39 AM)cingchris Wrote:  DYKG'S YOUTUBE IS NOW PART OF Normal Boots!!! This is one of the happiest moments of my life. Heart

And they are soon becoming a youtube partner. The guy behind DKYG will finally start making cash on this site.

This. Is. Just amazing.

Awesome! Glad everything is working out.
07-01-2012 08:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beardy
Unregistered

 
Thanks:
Given thank(s) in post(s)
Post: #81
RE: The Free Thread
This is really good news. As soon as I stop being drunk then I'll probably understand it more, but DKYG being profitable is absolutely excellent. Thoroughly deserved too, if that's not too fawning and pathetic to say.
07-01-2012 09:16 AM
Quote this message in a reply
retrolinkx Offline
The Rookie.
*****

Posts: 935
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 12
Thanks: 20
Given 180 thank(s) in 157 post(s)
Post: #82
RE: The Free Thread
And everyone on the forum gets 0.01% of all profits made.

Right man.

RIGHT.
07-01-2012 09:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beardy
Unregistered

 
Thanks:
Given thank(s) in post(s)
Post: #83
RE: The Free Thread
(07-01-2012 09:52 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:  And everyone on the forum gets 0.01% of all profits made.

Right man.

RIGHT.

I'm totally confused now. The website would make a profit. 0.01% of the profit would go to every forum member. One of the forum members is the guy who's making the profit. So as well as his profits, he gets a 0.01% share of the total profit. That 0.01% share is part of the profit....so all forum members get a 0.01% share of that 0.01% share.... etc etc until my HEAD EXPLODES.

This is not a viable business plan. I forfeit my profits to make it mathematically possible.
07-01-2012 09:59 AM
Quote this message in a reply
cingchris Offline
Senior Member
****

Posts: 708
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 11
Thanks: 186
Given 105 thank(s) in 94 post(s)
Post: #84
RE: The Free Thread
I think the maximum number of quotes in a post is 5, can someone confirm this for me?

Edit: Never mind it's true confirmed it myself, well now I know something new about this forums way to reduce unnecessary giant posts if a quote pyramid starts and doesn't stop. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 03:50 PM by cingchris.)
07-01-2012 03:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoKatiiee Offline
The Princess
**

Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 1
Thanks: 0
Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
Post: #85
RE: The Free Thread
Another forum that I go onto has a thread like this... although its titled "Last one that posts wins!" cause they don't really have a limit to how many people post on a board...

Anyways, I just talked to my friend who was buzzed and he wanted to have a serious talk about hanging out and talk about our feelings for each other.. I was just like... seriously? haha
07-01-2012 07:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Antagonist Offline
Member
***

Posts: 138
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 6
Thanks: 86
Given 33 thank(s) in 22 post(s)
Post: #86
RE: The Free Thread
(07-01-2012 07:19 PM)SoKatiiee Wrote:  Anyways, I just talked to my friend who was buzzed and he wanted to have a serious talk about hanging out and talk about our feelings for each other.. I was just like... seriously? haha

Drunk people usually tell the truth. By the way, you friendzoned him, right?
07-01-2012 07:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beardy
Unregistered

 
Thanks:
Given thank(s) in post(s)
Post: #87
RE: The Free Thread
(07-01-2012 07:19 PM)SoKatiiee Wrote:  Another forum that I go onto has a thread like this... although its titled "Last one that posts wins!" cause they don't really have a limit to how many people post on a board...

Anyways, I just talked to my friend who was buzzed and he wanted to have a serious talk about hanging out and talk about our feelings for each other.. I was just like... seriously? haha

I'm incredibly hungover. It...it wasn't ME was it?
07-01-2012 09:08 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Beware of Cuccos Offline
Forum Grandma
****

Posts: 417
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 8
Thanks: 148
Given 134 thank(s) in 95 post(s)
Post: #88
RE: The Free Thread
(06-30-2012 05:44 AM)The Antagonist Wrote:  
(06-30-2012 05:38 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:  My best friend is half Mexican, half Portuguese and hates beans and tequila. Whenever we go for Tex-Mex, she always orders something cheesy and says "I'm the worst Mexican ever."

I can understand the tequila part, but beans? Those things are amazing with beer. Don't know what Tex-Mex means, but I'll asume that its something with Texas and Mexico.

It's basically Mexican food with tons of cheese. Also sometimes called Texican.
07-01-2012 09:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoKatiiee Offline
The Princess
**

Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 1
Thanks: 0
Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
Post: #89
RE: The Free Thread
(07-01-2012 07:50 PM)The Antagonist Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 07:19 PM)SoKatiiee Wrote:  Anyways, I just talked to my friend who was buzzed and he wanted to have a serious talk about hanging out and talk about our feelings for each other.. I was just like... seriously? haha

Drunk people usually tell the truth. By the way, you friendzoned him, right?
Yes I friendzoned him, it's not fair for him to get attached when I'm moving across the country in a month haha.

(07-01-2012 09:08 PM)Beardy Wrote:  I'm incredibly hungover. It...it wasn't ME was it?
Well, unless you remember skyping me and calling me pretty and telling me to hush every five seconds I don't think it was you ^^;
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 03:06 AM by SoKatiiee.)
07-02-2012 03:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr.Katana Offline
Two Tickets to Paradise
****

Posts: 536
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 4
Thanks: 16
Given 82 thank(s) in 71 post(s)
Post: #90
RE: The Free Thread
(07-02-2012 03:03 AM)SoKatiiee Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 09:08 PM)Beardy Wrote:  I'm incredibly hungover. It...it wasn't ME was it?
Well, unless you remember skyping me and calling me pretty and telling me to hush every five seconds I don't think it was you ^^;

Wait! That was you? You just kept yelling at me so I had to hush you. haha lol
07-02-2012 03:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)