Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy Did You Knows?
Djanjo Offline

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Final Fantasy Did You Knows?
Hi everyone sorry for the big post, I just really wanted to contribute to this awesome site. Keep doing what your doing!

I posted this in the wrong section before I was surprised that 30 people had viewed the first topic but no one responded, checked, or moved my thread to here so I'm positing it here now.

Did you know?

Many people were and still have no idea how Clouds legendary 'Buster Sword' sticks to his back, but if you look at the his initial design it shows there is a metal magnet held by his pant straps that keeps his sword in place.

[Image: cloudsbustersword.png]

Did you know?

Some fans speculate as well that Clouds initial hero design is also where Zack Fair the unsung hero of the series was created, leaving some to wonder who was first...Cloud or Zack? Especially since Zack to some fans is the 'true' hero as he would more than likely would have been the lead had he lived.

[Image: onceaherotwiceforgotten.png]

-EDIT- You know what? it's probably better to have series thread instead of individual threads. DYKG? Is a great idea for a website and I want to help, because I'm a huge nerd like. Everyone wants to help, everyone knows something quirky about their favourite games. So why not just have series based threads. Since I technically already contributed let's just keep rolling with it.

Did you know?

Final Fantasy 6's Heroine Terra Bradford's Japanese name when translated was actually Tina? During the translation period of the original game FFIII for the SNES in North America the lead translator changed her name to Terra.

Final Fantasy III DS remake was the first actual translation of the game with updated graphics from original Final Fantasy III game for the NES. BUT, did you know that the original game the 4 heroes were silent heroes? Who were Onion Knights? SquareE loves to pay homage so the final job class you can obtain is the Onion Knight Class? Which originally had the same properties of the freelancer class. In the remake though Onion Knight gives you the ability to wear all of the Onion Knight gear and use all of your spells from every other job.

Another good one is that in Final Fantasy Tactics the War of the Lions for PSP you can also get the Onion Knight Job class but you can only wear the Onion Knight gear which has terrible stats but makes your character incredibly powerful the only downside is it's pretty hard to get Onion Gear.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2012 02:03 PM by Djanjo.)
06-28-2012 05:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: bigbigbuddy
bigbigbuddy Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: Final Fantasy Did You Knows?
Wow, I like the cloud one. Never would have noticed. Thumbs up =]
06-28-2012 07:06 PM
Meiu Offline

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
RE: Final Fantasy Did You Knows?
About your Cloud/Zack comment:

If you look at Cloud's FFwiki page under "creation and development", it says that Nomura designed Cloud as one of the first three characters for FFVII. It also says that his original design was closer to that of Angeal, but they changed it so his hair was blonde and spiky so it would stand out more.

Zack's character was designed quite near the end of production and was one of the last characters to be drawn/designed by Nomura. (See here) Though his character's role had existed almost from the start, Zack himself was a late addition.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2012 08:05 PM by Meiu.)
06-28-2012 07:57 PM
 Thanks given by: Djanjo