Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister
Welcome to the former forums for DidYouKnowGaming?! In March of 2013, VGFacts was launched and this community was merged into the new forums there. These forums were originally taken offline at that time but I brought them back as an archive while transferring sites to the new server. Registrations and all interaction (posting, editing, moderation, etc.) are disabled but everything can still be read. If you're interested in joining the community, head on over to https://www.vgfacts.com/forums/ and join there but I've always thought it was important to preserve a site's roots so these forums will forever be available in this read-only state. Enjoy!
-Petie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ratchet And Clank Did You Know
joojkojo1221 Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Ratchet And Clank Did You Know
This Is The Insomniac Museum Witch Can Be Found In Ratchet and Clank 2

Did You Know That There Is A Museum Based Off Of Insomniac In Ratchet And Clank 2 Going Commando.

Use That For if you put it on Didyouknowgaming.com

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-16-2013 08:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chiappini92 Offline
Spyro's #1 Fan Please

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
Bug RE: Ratchet And Clank Did You Know
Anyone who's who's anyone that plays Ratchet and Clank knows about that one. There is also a museum in Up Your Arsenal and A Crack in Time. They all feature concepts and models which never made it into the final product. The most interesting thing I found there was a square of water that look ultra-realistic, they said that even that little bit pushed the game engine to its limits and would have supposedly crashed it repeatedly so they opted for a more simpler engine-friendly effect.
01-20-2013 04:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply