Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banjo Tooie: Bottles' Revenge
wakkydude Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Banjo Tooie: Bottles' Revenge
There was originally supposed to be a mode in Banjo Tooie where Bottles followed you around and allowed the second player to possess animals to hinder Banjo's progress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjo-Tooie...27_Revenge

http://banjokazooie.wikia.com/wiki/Bottles%27_Revenge
08-19-2012 09:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tveye Offline

Given 8 thank(s) in 4 post(s)
RE: Banjo Tooie: Bottles' Revenge
Ha, I actually played this once with my friend XD
It was a lot of fun.
08-19-2012 04:10 PM
Skry Offline
Patient 1337

Wow that's cool, haven't played that game in years; although I feel Bottles was too passive to ever try to take revenge for his death, didn't really see an explanation in your source as to why he was evil. Kinda seems like a jerk move though, who plays with their friend to eff em up anyway? I mean unless that's the point of the game. I can see why they didn't implement boss battles, it would either make the game really hard or really easy if the person just decided to stand there and let their friend win.
08-25-2012 05:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sohakmet Offline
NeedNerf

Given 17 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
(08-25-2012 05:26 AM)Skry Wrote:  Wow that's cool, haven't played that game in years; although I feel Bottles was too passive to ever try to take revenge for his death, didn't really see an explanation in your source as to why he was evil. Kinda seems like a jerk move though, who plays with their friend to eff em up anyway? I mean unless that's the point of the game. I can see why they didn't implement boss battles, it would either make the game really hard or really easy if the person just decided to stand there and let their friend win.

IT's probably because bottle isn't the type of guy that goes out is search of revenge, he looks more like those guys that live in teh basement with their mother...
08-25-2012 02:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trebor Almasy Offline

In case it's needed, here's a screen grab of 'devil bottles' from the 'tower of tragedy' game where he sometimes appears next to an answer.

[Image: banjoz.png]
10-20-2012 06:05 AM