Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The opinionated argument thread about "issues".
cingchris Offline

Given 105 thank(s) in 94 post(s)
RE: The opinionated argument thread about "issues".
Damn this thread is gonna piss some people off, but I could give two shits about that right now.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say I agree with BumblebeeCody that feminism now is completely pointless, and I think this because they have equal rights now there is nowhere else to go now they're just getting pissed at sexism which is pointless you can say it's wrong to be sexist and it is but complaining about it isn't going to do anything about it, it doesn't change anything. Sexism will always exist and so will racism and violence and tons of other evils, just deal with it, I also form this opinion from knowing a feminist personally and she's fine until she starts bringing out the feminist flag, like one time I said I think it's funnier to pronounce rapier rapeyer instead of rapyer because they are both correct pronunciations it's just one has rape in it, and then she got pissed saying nothing is funny about rape and that "that kind of attitude is what holds women down" (after that part I thought to myself immediately "literally" and I couldn't help but smile to myself) and I'm just sitting there thinking "bitch rape happens to guys too."

So yeah that's my opinion and if you don't like it...well whatever, this thread as far as I know is about voicing opinions on things that can be considered an issue.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 12:03 PM by cingchris.)
08-05-2012 12:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The opinionated argument thread about "issues". - Beardy - 08-05-2012, 09:51 AM
RE: The opinionated argument thread about "issues". - cingchris - 08-05-2012 12:01 PM