Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The life-in-general help me thread
CFMM
Unregistered

Given thank(s) in post(s)
RE: The life-in-general help me thread
(07-11-2012 03:43 PM)legendary_mantis Wrote:  I just happen to be the guy that has troubles getting over a girl WOO! Big Grin
But I kinda got that covered.

I know you said you "got this" but I know how you feel. Sounds like you were the one who was dumped, so I know this sucks. I've been in your position many times myself. Sad

In the immediate scope of things you're probably looking back on the relationship with rose tinted glasses and upset that you have all of these good times with someone and now it's over. All the nuances and things that irked you about her (they exist) aren't shining through right now. They will eventually, and you will soon be thankful things ended now rather than later when it only would've hurt more and more.

My boyfriend dumped me after a few months of dating and after we had known each other for about 2 years. His reasoning? He didn't want to come out to his family. That's lame. I understand the circumstances and when it happened I was pissed and I was hurt. I then realized he wasn't going to stick up for me or defend our relationship, so no matter how great it was it was NEVER going to work out.

Try to keep that in mind. Smile
07-11-2012 03:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
The life-in-general help me thread - Beardy - 07-11-2012, 12:06 PM
RE: The life-in-general help me thread - CFMM - 07-11-2012, 01:10 PM
RE: The life-in-general help me thread - CFMM - 07-11-2012 03:50 PM
RE: The life-in-general help me thread - CFMM - 07-11-2012, 04:20 PM
RE: The life-in-general help me thread - Beardy - 07-14-2012, 12:20 PM
RE: The life-in-general help me thread - Beardy - 07-14-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: The life-in-general help me thread - Beardy - 07-23-2012, 10:33 AM