Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could have any Videogame Weapon, which one would it be?
Skarro Offline
I AM HOLLYWOOD

Given 59 thank(s) in 46 post(s)
RE: If you could have any Videogame Weapon, which one would it be?
yes it's a very broken gun unless your purposely having farsight duels... Still makes me happy to this day though that that game didn't care about balancing weapons and instead just made anything they could think of and let you make the game settings.

Can't believe too this day other shooters still haven't managed to pull off so many creative weapons in 1 FPS like this.

Laptop Gun, Pinball Grenade, Physicist Gun? (Lets you control enemies) Grinder, Slayer, Reaper, Cyclones, those drug bot things, god so many neat ideas. What I would give for a true sequel to this game.

Probably one of the more simpler less crazy ideas they implimented thatwas super ingenious and surprised me that no other game copied is the "Dragon" Just an assault rifle but it's ALT fire just lets you toss the gun as a proxy mine. Out of ammo? Don't have time to reload? Toss the fuckin' thing.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 07:04 AM by Skarro.)
07-12-2012 07:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could have any Videogame Weapon, which one would it be? - Skarro - 07-12-2012 07:00 AM