Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Project DYKG (Official Thread).
Mr.Holmes Offline
Rogue Detective

Given 31 thank(s) in 31 post(s)
RE: Project DYKG (Official Thread).
So by nick's story, we're gonna be going through several stages, each one of them having their own gameplay style depending on what web page he is in. I love that.
I personally think that it's lacking a sort of desperate attempt to get his art back. I think that we should keep what Nick has, but instead of just making it about the art. As the main character goes in to the portal to the web universe, the portal behind him closes and he's trapped inside of this new world. The thief/hacker waits in front have him as he enters the world. He states that he has given the main characters computer a "Virus" and you have a short amount of time before the computer is destroyed completely by the virus and you are lost forever. The hacker then jumps into the first web page and the chase begins. As for escaping the web universe, at the end of each level you find a different component to rebuilding the portal back into the real universe. (e.g. at the end of the jungle level, you could have like a makeshift vine power cord.) That's what I've got for you guys. Tell me what you think.
07-06-2012 07:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Project DYKG (Official Thread). - DHXIII - 07-05-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Project DYKG (Official Thread). - Mr.Holmes - 07-06-2012 07:13 AM