• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Project DYKG (Official Thread).
SERIOUSLY THOUGH Offline
Solo Diver

Given 689 thank(s) in 484 post(s)
RE: Project DKYG (Official Thread).
(07-06-2012 03:51 AM)DHXIII Wrote:  
(07-06-2012 03:49 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  
(07-06-2012 03:38 AM)Sohakmet Wrote:  Holy shit, this would be a perfect song for a boss fight. I can even imagine it being something like a final boss fight. It starts with a dialogue that doesn't go any faster just so it follows the build up of the music, at around 1:10 he starts transforming and then at around 1:30 the dialogue ends, the boss who is now in it's true form (something that looks like pure evil) start to fly a few feet from the ground and at 1:35 the battle really begins.

It would be epic

Many thanks Big Grin
I'll note down what everyone says about the pieces to make sure we don't forget

(07-06-2012 03:38 AM)DHXIII Wrote:  Hey I know this is asking a lot but since you seem to be very very talented when it comes to music could you try do a kind of progressive rock song similar to this song:

[video]

I'll look into it Smile
Thanks it's just I have a level idea and I want the music to have a kind of ambience yet be rock infused, I'm almost certain that whatever you create I will be impressed with regardless!

Haha, it's at the top of my music-making priority list.
Just putting everything on hold for the holidays though - I've got some chilling that's overdue Cool

As for the gameplay, I think we can pull off the whole "different gameplay in different worlds" thing. Though we should be prepared to scale back the second that the project seems too big. Better to aim big and to shrink than to aim small then to try and add some stuffing

EDIT -
(07-06-2012 05:43 AM)Equinox Wrote:  I'm still working up my idea. We need to come up with a great story first so Nicknclank, Fearless, and Holmes, we've all gotta get together and put one together.

Gettin a Google Doc or similar up and running for the story would be a good idea. I think it's been mentionned before and I agree that it would be the best way to collaborate for a story
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 05:55 AM by SERIOUSLY THOUGH.)
07-06-2012 05:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Project DYKG (Official Thread). - DHXIII - 07-05-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Project DKYG (Official Thread). - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 07-06-2012 05:53 AM