Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Project DYKG (Official Thread).
damerdar Offline
Alpha Nerd

Given 18 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
RE: Project DYKG (Official Thread).
It doesn't have to be giant, and it definitely doesn't have to be "meh", just because there isn't a centralized gameplay style.

But that's alright. The story that Nicknclank put out (which is what I'm going with until/if we get something better) would still work either way.

So what would everyone want the gameplay to be? I'm still a fan of a Megaman/Castlevania/Metroid-esque action/adventure/platforming thingy. Plus, 2d is (in my limited experience), much easier to do than 3d, but doesn't necessarily make any major sacrifices.

(07-06-2012 05:31 AM)Nicknclank Wrote:  What I think we should do right now is to plan who does what. And not just "Do you do the story or the art?", but really "What is the level you are gonna make? How will you help with it?"

ALSO, I read everything and if people are going to make different types of levels (that's what we planed), we need to know the choices. here is what we noted so far:

We do need to figure out specifically who is doing what, but we also need to decide on some kind of over-arching idea of the entire game. That way we we at least have an idea of what each person's goal is.

(Regardless, dibs on ninja-steampunk level if there is one)
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 05:40 AM by damerdar.)
07-06-2012 05:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Project DYKG (Official Thread). - DHXIII - 07-05-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Project DYKG (Official Thread). - damerdar - 07-06-2012 05:37 AM