Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Project DYKG (Official Thread).
DHXIII Offline
Graphic Designer/Retro Gamer

Given 28 thank(s) in 27 post(s)
RE: Project DYKG (Official Thread).
(07-06-2012 03:25 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  
(07-06-2012 02:57 AM)Equinox Wrote:  I really like the tone of it. It starts out calm and get's fast paced. We could totally use this for the space shooter and have the gameplay coincide with the music.

EDIT: Ooooooh, from 4:20 on could start the boss fight. Also, are there and copy rights on the coin collection sound from Mario? If so we'd need to take that out.

I like your thinking !
If I'm given the timings of what happens when in the level, I can a segment loop as much as we need.
As for the coin sound, I'll remove it and put another similar sound (bosses battle-cry?)

(07-06-2012 03:03 AM)DHXIII Wrote:  At first I was like... Meh it's OK.
But then at the 1:38 mark I thought it was awesome! This song or at least one of your songs NEED to be used!

You're so kind Big Grin
All pieces are open to be used for this project <-- [Official Permission] Cool

(07-06-2012 03:08 AM)Equinox Wrote:  I really like the idea of calming slow paced music with fast paced action. It just looks really cool when it happens in movies. That being said, I feel like this one could be used for the last boss or something.

EDIT: I really like your dubstep.

Hmmm, perhaps some kind of huge, slow-moving boss ?
And thanks, we try to dabble in many different styles Smile
Hey I know this is asking a lot but since you seem to be very very talented when it comes to music could you try do a kind of progressive rock song similar to this song:

07-06-2012 03:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Project DYKG (Official Thread). - DHXIII - 07-05-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Project DYKG (Official Thread). - DHXIII - 07-06-2012 03:38 AM