Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would anybody be interested in doing a play-by-post?
damerdar Offline
Alpha Nerd

Given 18 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
RE: Would anybody be interested in doing a play-by-post?
(07-03-2012 11:15 AM)Cinna Wrote:  i'm not entirely finished with it, but it involves classes (like the mafia game) such as L, Kira, Mello/Near, and citizens/detectives. been going back and forth whether i should include Yotsuba to extend game life. basically, everyone is given a name in their PM, a class, and maybe an item or ability. Kira's goal is to kill "team L" (him and his successors) by finding out their names and writing them in the death note. L's goal (and, if he dies, Mello/Near's) is to arrest Kira and destroy the death note. citizens/detectives just have to survive. there are guns and bullets involved, shinigami eye scans, protection from guns and eye scans, etc. typically this game would last 2-5 days, depending on how well the players conduct themselves.

you just talk to people through PM or any other means and try to figure out who is who. there's voting every day on who you think Kira is, and the person with the most votes at the end is executed. obviously you don't want to go around sharing your class (and definitely not your name) with everyone. this game is all about deception, strategy, and using people to get to your goal. watching the anime/reading the manga will give you a good gist of the story. there's no RPing, it's just a simple game.

i'm no good with descriptions lol

Sounds quite a bit like Werewolf.
07-03-2012 11:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would anybody be interested in doing a play-by-post? - damerdar - 07-03-2012 11:22 AM