Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Create our own story thread.
Mr.Holmes Offline
Rogue Detective

Given 31 thank(s) in 31 post(s)
RE: Create our own story thread.
As he fell thoughts ran through his mind, thoughts of death and his life short life that lie between him and the unseen ground that was sure to be found in a few moments. "Auto jets engage" Alex heard broke from his train of thought as a robotic voice came from within his own body. "Have a nice day Alex."
there it was again, why was this happening? A device hovered out of his pocket and in front of alex. It was blue and had a small unrecognizable crest engraved on the front. A familiar robotic voice emitted from the device "Would like to activate your suit Alex?" Alex was shocked and unable to answer. "I'll take that as a yes." The device then started to expand into what seemed like a suit of futuristic armor. The armor was blue, and it seemed to have a cannon in place of his right arm. "You seem to have acquired a new upgrade for your suit Mega Man. Would you like to activate it now?" Alex looked confused. "I'll take that as a yes. Activating upgraded weaponry." This situation had been so unrealistic, that he had forgotten that he was now floating above his certain death. Spikes nearly puncturing the bottom of his now robotic foot. Incoming message from Dr. Light, I'll patch him in as I ascend you to safety.....
07-05-2012 03:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Create our own story thread. - damerdar - 07-02-2012, 06:20 AM
RE: Create our own story thread. - Equinox - 07-02-2012, 08:59 AM
RE: Create our own story thread. - Lethal - 07-02-2012, 09:25 AM
RE: Create our own story thread. - Arjahn - 07-02-2012, 11:04 AM
RE: Create our own story thread. - Equinox - 07-02-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: Create our own story thread. - Mr.Holmes - 07-05-2012 03:45 PM
RE: Create our own story thread. - Berry - 02-13-2013, 08:16 AM