Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Am I the only one who thinks there will be another Gaming Crash?
Jayboeman Offline
Bread Scientist

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
RE: Am I the only one who thinks there will be another Gaming Crash?
(07-01-2012 10:14 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:  Well, this year was the first year Nintendo made a loss, they are worth quite a lot of money, and I heard from a lot of sources, that if they never made any money for 5 years, they still wouldn't go bankrupt, which is pretty damn good, I doubt they'd turn out like Sega.

The 3DS is doing much better than the Vita to call it "failing", and comparing it to the original DS is also something stupid, since the DS has been out for 8 years, compared to the 3DS's one half. (Unless you're comparing the DS first year sales)

But I do agree with the 3DSXL, I understand they wanted a bigger screen and all, but it's a bit stupid to do it, make it cost more than a regular 3DS, and not add a second stick, even though they're making a 3DSXL circle pad pro.

Also, the 3DS is getting a lot of ports, and such, but you can never guess with Nintendo, they brought out Kid Icarus on it as a surprise, you never know if an F-Zero might pop up on the system.

Fire Emblem is also a nice touch.

I suppose only time will tell if my Nintendo/Sega theory will pan out. :P

Yes, I should of been more specific - I was talking about comparing the first year DS sales. My apologies.

No doubt the 3DS will have its gems, but sorry, it is incredibly predictable what Nintendo will release for their consoles. You can always guess. After they've exhausted their main franchises, they are the only games that really stand out. All that being said, I understand why Nintendo play it safe; their games have a fan base and are darn good. I also admit, Kid Icarus was a breath of fresh air. I just want more originality.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 10:54 AM by Jayboeman.)
07-01-2012 10:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I the only one who thinks there will be another Gaming Crash? - Jayboeman - 07-01-2012 10:43 AM