Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You are in charge of the next Pokemon Video Game
Zaliphone Offline
Supreme Geeknerd

Given 53 thank(s) in 46 post(s)
RE: You are in charge of the next Pokemon Video Game
Takes place across Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn regions. You can actually get all of the Pokemon without needing to trade with REAL people, although NPC trades may be existent, or make a new game to get starters and such. It's completely revamped with huge cities filled with NPCs. It will play more like a traditional RPG, like an Elder Scrolls almost, first-person, high-res graphics (required because that will just make the immersion of the game so much better) and there will sort of be a quest system. Leveling up will be slightly different, with a higher capacity and wild Pokemon leveling up with you, but only to a certain point depending on the area. You can have a Pokemon walk around with you. There will also be a huge, non-linear, greatly branching storyline. You have the choice to join whatever region based "Team" there is, like you can join Team Rocket in Kanto and Aqua in Hoenn. TMs will once again be one use only, otherwise it really ruins to point of TMs. There will be Pokemon Training dojos for fast and easy grinding.
That's about all I can think of right now, if I think of anything I will edit it in, thanks for reading.
07-04-2012 06:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: You are in charge of the next Pokemon Video Game - Zaliphone - 07-04-2012 06:42 AM