Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Pokemon Battle stories
Psychospacecow Offline
Ruler of the Roma Tomato

Given 86 thank(s) in 65 post(s)
RE: Epic Pokemon Battle stories
(03-16-2013 10:10 AM)Ghost Nappa Wrote:  During a summer vacation in California, I visited my cousin often because he had a Sapphire version and I had a Ruby version. I didn't know much about the game and so he helped me out a lot. It turns out he was only helping me because he wanted Groudon and Latios. I didn't want to lose them, so I challenged him to a battle. If I won, He said he would give me Kyogre and Latias. If he won, I would have to give him my Groudon and Latios. He had a really tough team, I remember him having Mewtwo, Salamance, Sceptile, Tyranitar, Charizard and Kyogre. (His brother had Firered version.) I remember having Swampert, Breloom, Manetric, Camerpt, Latios and Rayquaza. I thought for sure that I was going to lose. I tried to win that battle harder than anything I've tried to do in my entire life, And I did. I was so happy. It was like one of those "Student beats Sensei" moments. I received the Kyogre and Latias then lived happily ever after. That is until, my sister deleted my Ruby version save file. Sad

Have you seen my signature?

It was not your sister, IT WAS REALLY PUTIN IN DISGUISE!!

That sucks man. The last time I let anyone near one of my games like that was a neighbor with my gbc hamtaro game.

As for epic battles, I think I beat the league with a team 6 levels below standard on Diamond, or was that Heartgold? I don't remember.
03-16-2013 11:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Epic Pokemon Battle stories - Arjahn - 03-16-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Epic Pokemon Battle stories - Berry - 03-16-2013, 09:11 AM
RE: Epic Pokemon Battle stories - Psychospacecow - 03-16-2013 11:05 AM