Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Anime/Manga/Otaku Thread
Mass Distraction Offline

Given 109 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
RE: General Anime/Manga/Otaku Thread
A new DragonBall movie? Nice, I've watched pretty much anything that has come out of the series. The only ones I'm still missing are the first two live action movies (ridiculously hard to find) and I guess one or two of the original DragonBall animated movies.

(03-17-2013 12:31 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote:  I "usually" try to finish the shows I start as I'm sort of a completest like that. Even if something is not good, I'll keep piling through if I have watched an X number of episodes.

I have the same thing, though there has been a couple cases when I just simply couldn't keep watching the series. Powerpuff Girls Z, Tokyo Mew Mew and ESPECIALLY Princess Resurrection come to mind. My GOD that last series was horrible. I powered through first three episodes, then I just couldn't stand anymore.

On an unrelated note, I just watched Sky Crawlers. There's not one Mamoru Oshii film I haven't liked and this was no exception.

@cingchris: Thanks for reminding me, apparently I was missing Blood: The Last Vampire from my list for some reason. I have both that and the live action one on DVD.
03-17-2013 06:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Anime/Manga/Otaku Thread - Mass Distraction - 03-17-2013 06:52 PM