Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Anime/Manga/Otaku Thread
MexicanAnime Offline
Tex Mex

Given 12 thank(s) in 8 post(s)
RE: General Anime/Manga/Otaku Thread
(03-12-2013 09:20 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:  New best friend!

I read and watch a lot of manga/comics and cartoons/anime. Because I just absolutely can't animate it's my sworn duty in life to indulge myself in the world of animation so I can at least see what other people can do. Thus far I've seen... lots. Here's my AnimePlanet page if you wanna see how I've used my free time: linky link

I don't really have all that much time to actually sit down and watch full series anymore but I try to catch a few episodes here and there whenever I do have time. I think I've been watching the animated Spawn series for a couple of years now Big Grin I still need to see the last few episodes. I still have a full list of stuff that I actually need to watch and/or read.

My favorite animes include Outlaw Star, TTGL, Angel Beats!, Higurashi and HotD. There are lots of others but those are my main favorites atm. Favorite manga is either DragonBall or Fullmetal Alchemist. I'll refrain from going into cartoons and comics to cut down the length of this post.

Outlaw Star is still one of those shows I have to see, though I really do love TTGL and all of its over the top goodness. Considering it was a pretty early anime for me, I was pretty sad when I got to episode 8 where

As far as manga goes, FMA and the original Dragon Ball are great reads (with the original Dragon Ball being my favorite entry in the Dragon Ball Universe).

(03-12-2013 10:27 PM)Lightmatt Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 09:20 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:  Here's my AnimePlanet page if you wanna see how I've used my free time: linky link

Oh my god, that website still exist?

I used to watch a good bit of anime, but I kinda grew out of it. Now I can tolerate a series if it's short and I'm watching with friends to riff on it some. (Really want to get back into that >_>)

Here's all the anime I've seen:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lightmatt

Your lists reminds me that I still need to watch the last two seasons of Sayonara Zetsbou Sensei

Oh yes, and here's my list.

My MAL
03-12-2013 11:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Anime/Manga/Otaku Thread - MexicanAnime - 03-12-2013 11:41 PM