Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the most awkward yet hilarious things in gaming
Lightmatt Offline
Undercover Quaggan

Given 39 thank(s) in 32 post(s)
RE: One of the most awkward yet hilarious things in gaming
(02-15-2013 01:25 AM)Xannidel Wrote:  Also I do not think it is JUST the quality of the videos that attract the Retsu group to them but the lack of commentary, the annoying singing, the lack of editing that people could easily do to make areas shorter and less annoying for the fans to watch. For example, say you are LPing a Pokemon game and you manage to get half way through a cave or what not and you are out of items so you need to backtrack to heal at a Pokecenter; instead of cutting and editing the backtracking and what not, many people simply keep the video as it is and that annoys some people because it is unnecessary.

Not just that but not providing enough information about the game they're LPing, doing poorly like dieing over and over again, and worst of LPers saying, "Why am I playing this?" when they're playing a game their fans recommended to play. Bad Let's plays can turn off a viewer from wanna to play the game themselves.

Here's an example:

I have no idea what this game is about, but if the lper had left out all of his deaths (And properly downsize his subtitles) I might have been interested in the game. Instead I get the feeling this is terrible platformer. (This isn't fact, I really don't know what game that is.)
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2013 01:44 AM by Lightmatt.)
02-15-2013 01:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of the most awkward yet hilarious things in gaming - Lightmatt - 02-15-2013 01:40 AM