Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you own any rare games/consoles?
Quto Offline

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
RE: Do you own any rare games/consoles?
I have a copy of Final Fantasy 3 for Snes (Final Fantasy 6....Stupid japanese, not taking time to relabel cartridges), Harvest Moon 64, which was worth $65 dollars used when I walked into Game Factor. XD I still have the original gold cartridge to the Legend of Zelda: OOT. I have the original Little Big Planet PS3 disk with the song that was suppose to be stripped from the game due to religious and legal issues. Megaman Legends 2, though I don't know IF I would call it rare, I have the disk and it still works like no tomorrow. Grandia 2 &3... Again, I don't know if they are rare, however they were INCREDIBLY HARD to find.

As for my brother, he has a game that is suppose to be destroyed. 'Too Human.'

.... heh, heh; Did you know this? The creators who created Too Human were in over their head in a legal issue with the game that the judge ordered them to destroy EVERY COPY of Too Human and then ordered every shop from game stop to wal-mart to destroy their copies as well. My brother has one of the surviving game disks from their onslaught. You can still find the game on Amazon; that much Ill admit. But gamestop, best buy and walmart? Forget it!
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 05:31 AM by Quto.)
01-30-2013 05:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you own any rare games/consoles? - Quto - 01-30-2013 05:25 AM