Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unpopular "video game" Opinions general.
Lightmatt Offline
Undercover Quaggan

Given 39 thank(s) in 32 post(s)
RE: Unpopular "video game" Opinions general.
(12-02-2012 01:09 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  What A Zombie Riot and retrolinkx said.
CoD is a great solid series. (Going to go slightly off-topic), I find that people who hate CoD (or Justin Bierber, Vale games etc) don't hate the product but the fanbase itself. It's not that people hate CoD or Half-life games but the fanbase which they then start to bash the game. Stupid. I agree, CoD is a great series and yeah not 10/10. I personally love the stories for CoD.

This and maybe the band-wagon effect.

(12-01-2012 02:25 PM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  The whole story is a mess of rewrites or additions. And then they tell us Kingdom Hearts 3 (though technically it would be the 8th game, but whatever) is going to end the "Xehanort Saga." They make it sound like they're going to continue the franchise after this, which makes no sense. If Xehanort finally dies for good, the true antagonist of the series is gone. There's no need to continue after it

I agree with you. I really want find something in Kingdom Hearts to like, but I really can't. The game is like a Final Fantasy fan fiction by someone who really loves Disney animated movies. (To me at least.) I didn't play much of the first game, but I gave it a few hours to draw me in and I just was not interested anymore.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 05:01 AM by Lightmatt.)
12-02-2012 05:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unpopular "video game" Opinions general. - Lightmatt - 12-02-2012 05:00 AM