Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unpopular "video game" Opinions general.
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: Unpopular "video game" Opinions general.
What A Zombie Riot and retrolinkx said.
CoD is a great solid series. (Going to go slightly off-topic), I find that people who hate CoD (or Justin Bierber, Vale games etc) don't hate the product but the fanbase itself. It's not that people hate CoD or Half-life games but the fanbase which they then start to bash the game. Stupid. I agree, CoD is a great series and yeah not 10/10. I personally love the stories for CoD.

Unpopular opinion
Fi is one the most annoying characters in a video game in recent years. To change the CoD fanbase to the Zelda (Who can be as equally stupid), admitting Fi was a bad is not going to happen as Zelda is a "sacred" series. Fi was just irritating and bland. It was sad when she went but I really didn't care having her throughout the journey.

Another unpopular opinion:
Progress is good.
When we get games like RE4, they're praised in the gaming industry and is known as one of the best games ever. So the developers decide to progress with the games mechanics such as being able to move AND shoot, being able to have a partner and take cover from incoming attacks. But apparently games likes RE6 are shit, when it's not. It's a progression of improving the series and now that's bad?

Another unpopular opinion:
Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 are good games.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 01:10 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
12-02-2012 01:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unpopular "video game" Opinions general. - BumblebeeCody - 12-02-2012 01:09 AM