Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Xannidel's livestream shenanigans!
Lightmatt Offline
Undercover Quaggan

Given 39 thank(s) in 32 post(s)
RE: Xannidel's livestream shenanigans!
Okay, so I managed to get the game to run. Started to stream and...grey screen in the intro cutscene. I figured it might be X split's capture software, so I switched to a virtual camera and...grey screen still but if the game didn't have focus I could see the stream, but this being a point and click the very second I click to move forward...grey screen. Now I'm convinced that it's because the game is rendered using OpenGL which shouldn't be the problem because Minecraft used OpenGL and that gets stream so much. I started to wonder if I could stream it in windowed mode by changing the settings in scream.cfg (Because the devs thought it was a great idea to leave out the toggle fullscreen mode in the in-game menu.), however I puschased this game for cheap at Big Fish and they removed the scream.cfg so I couldn't get it to go windowed until I took some of the files from the demo version and mixed in with the Full version and, I did get the game to go into windowed mode. Started to stream again and... NO grey screen! I streamed the intro scene just fine but the game crashed because I derped around with files that didn't belong in there.

Short version: I manage to get X split to capture the game it just needs to be in windowed mode. To do that you need to edit scream.cfg and changing FULLSCREEN from 1 to 0.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 05:05 AM by Lightmatt.)
02-10-2013 05:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xannidel's livestream shenanigans! - Lightmatt - 02-10-2013 05:02 AM