Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Xannidel's livestream shenanigans!
Xannidel Offline
Banned

Given 181 thank(s) in 155 post(s)
RE: Xannidel's livestream shenanigans!
Okay so two things:

A) I am not using fiber optics, the guy who came over to help me out said that AT&T Universe is not doing so hot due to random connection drops and stuff like that so we are going to wait a little longer before we make a choice like that. BUT, we did do a little work on my computer and got a USB wireless adapter to pick up a wi-fi extender so I hope that will help and so I will start streaming on Saturday.

B) I want to start using my Facebook page (Yes I am just that much of a loser to make a 'Xannidel Facebook page'
Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/Xannidel
So please like the page and I will start to use my page instead of bumping this thread, but I will still update this page from time to time.

So that is how things are right now, I will do a test either tomorrow or let the Saturday stream be the test, I am going to see how my voice audio works on a webcam mic instead of my Turtlebeach headset and some other things.

As always I am interested in feedback and any suggestions to what I should stream.
Thanks all!

*edit*
My bad the link would not work because of the () that I used, I took them out so the link should work.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 02:46 AM by Xannidel.)
01-25-2013 04:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xannidel's livestream shenanigans! - Xannidel - 01-25-2013 04:33 AM