Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those amazing games that no one knows about
Hexadecimal Offline
Reboot!

Given 79 thank(s) in 59 post(s)
RE: Those amazing games that no one knows about
I just remembered a game I have called Chulip, by the company Natsume, that doesn't like violence but has some weird stuff in their games.

[Image: 6153106412_5b906bda1a_z.jpg]

Basically your character wants to kiss the girl of his affections but his heart isn't strong enough to do so. In order to fix that, you have to kiss a whole bunch of other people. One way is using the bath house and impressing the lion who runs it by bathing properly. Another way is to spice up a police man's bland life by doing three crimes, two of which I can remember: Streaking and under age smoking.

They also made a game called Princess Debut for the DS that looked cutesy but has some content that's a bit twisted to have in characters that are in a little girls' game.

One of the princes you can get with has a serious sister complex. Like, if you say your favorite flower is the same as his sister's at the start you can partner up with him and it only gets creeper. He won't stop comparing you to her and even tries to get you to dress up like her. If you decide to marry him at the end who's that right in the photo with you? His sister! Ick!

There's another prince that won't stop flirting with other girls, and even still does this if you marry him, but your character insists that he only loves her. Erm... Riiiiight...
10-23-2012 11:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those amazing games that no one knows about - Hexadecimal - 10-23-2012 11:04 AM