Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Zelda 2014 Details - (Unconfirmed)
Beware of Cuccos Offline
Forum Grandma

Given 134 thank(s) in 95 post(s)
RE: Zelda 2014 Details - (Unconfirmed)
(09-08-2012 09:43 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 12:07 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:  I personally hope it's bigger all around. The world AND quests. A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time are my favorite games of all time, and I would love for the new game to be just like that but more so. I would always play, and when I got close to the end I would quit and start a new file, because I never wanted it to end. I always hoped they would do a huge game where when we finally got awesome stuff (like the hookshot, lens of truth, etc.) we would have so much more time/places to use it. I also hope there's a lot more sidequests and collecting. I always loved that.

We already know the storyline will be good. And we know the world will be good. I just hope there's more of that awesomeness.

Hellz yeah. I honestly though that one of Skyward Swords strengths was the story telling. Would love to see magic return to Zelda too.
I also would like to see them add a quest book (much like the Bombers Note Book from Majoras Mask)
. I enjoyed how they worked a quest system around a 3 day period, it's pretty damn clever when you think about it and how it works with the time mechanic.
Another good addition would be having FULL towns and villages. If you look at Kakariko village from OoT there aren't many people; obviously back then it seemed big. But when you look at Hyrule Town in Twilight Princess, that's on the level of Assassins Creed. Skyward Sword didn't have this and the entire world felt empty.

@Hexadecimal
Have you adjusted your Xbox to the correct TV standard and changed your TV settings though? Subtitles shouldn't be a issue.

Yes, my Bumblelove! That's what i'm talking about. Just.. more game.

I haven't had a chance to play Skyward Sword yet, but I have watched the walkthrough. After they said something about how the goddess broke Skyloft off of the Earth and placed it above the clouds, I spent the rest of the time hoping at the end it would take it's place back down on Earth and all the different characters and races could mingle. I swear I watched that walkthrough like it was a movie.
(I also fell in love with Groose when he was all shaky but standing in front of "Granny" protecting her)
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 01:21 PM by Beware of Cuccos.)
09-08-2012 01:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Zelda 2014 Details - (Unconfirmed) - Kai - 09-05-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: Zelda 2014 Details - (Unconfirmed) - Beware of Cuccos - 09-08-2012 01:20 PM