MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Plsyatation Vita
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plsyatation Vita
agentkuo Offline

Given 50 thank(s) in 36 post(s)
Plsyatation Vita
The Playstation Vita is quite a powerful handheld console. Unfortunately, for me at least, it's game line-up isn't nearly as powerful.

And I'm a bit disappointed by this. The main selling point for the Vita was to be able to play console games on a handheld device. Which sounds great! The problem is that there really are very few of these console-worthy titles actually on the system.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, what would you like to see on the PSVita? What would be a selling point for you?

This is what I would love to see:

Dead Space. Dead Space is one of my favorite game series' and it really should be on Vita (heck, it's on iOS).

Batman Arkham. Because the Arkham games are some of the best console games ever (arguably), it would be really great to see Rocksteady make a game for on-the-go on par with the console games.

inFAMOUS. Because it's a great Playstation exclusive series, it really should make it's way to handhelds.

And they're getting there, with titles like Killzone Mercenaries, Black Ops: Declassified, Assassins Creed III: Liberation and Resistance Burning Skies, but the process of releasing these games is so slow. I suppose it just needs some time to develop a steady library of games, and I understand that, I just wish it would happen sooner.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the PSVita?
08-17-2012 03:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Plsyatation Vita - agentkuo - 08-17-2012 03:58 AM
RE: Plsyatation Vita - Xannidel - 08-17-2012, 04:08 AM
RE: Plsyatation Vita - agentkuo - 08-17-2012, 04:18 AM
RE: Plsyatation Vita - Xannidel - 08-17-2012, 04:28 AM
RE: Plsyatation Vita - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-17-2012, 04:43 AM
RE: Plsyatation Vita - retrolinkx - 08-17-2012, 05:03 AM
RE: Plsyatation Vita - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-17-2012, 05:08 AM
RE: Plsyatation Vita - Xannidel - 08-17-2012, 06:38 AM
RE: Plsyatation Vita - Berry - 08-17-2012, 03:31 PM